A question can be incredibly empowering, and it can mean the end to false ideas and fears. Let's consider some questions.
- Why do I believe what I believe about God?
- Why am I part of the political party that I am part of?
- Why do I believe as I do about ______________?
- Why am I afraid of _________________?
- Why do I love __________________?
So, just these few questions, when delved into sincerely can be incredibly empowering. At the same time, a question can show us how we've gone down a path not really attuned to us or our deeper understandings.It can be the first step on a profound quest
Do we dare to ask ourselves the big questions? What would happen if we did? What would happen if we don't?
Old saying that I love -- if you don't change the direction you are going, you'll end up where you're headed.
Do you like the direction you are going?
If not, walk out into a quest and find the thrill of life lived freely.